From: zc design [zc@humandesignsystem.com]
Sent: 13 July 2004 18:07
To: zc design mailing list
Subject: Human Design Transmission 11.04

Human Design Transmission vol. 11, # 4

-- Using The I Ching In Human Design

Join Zeno July 20, Noon Mountain time for a free teleconference class: "Using the I Ching in Human Design."

Time zones: 8am Hawaii, 11am PDT, 2pm EDT,  7pm in England (summer time), 8pm in Central Europe (summer).

(If this time is not convenient to your time zone, and you would like to have an additional time scheduled, please send an email request. )

Using primarily Hua Ching Ni's version of the I Ching, we will explore how the hexagram and its lines can be used to understand the planetary activations in the chart. Zeno will also give a primer of the Yin/Yang and Taoist principles that are the foundation of understanding the I Ching.

Hua Ching Ni comes from an unbroken lineage of Taoist scholars who have used the I Ching as the foundation  for living an integral life. Although his mother tongue is Chinese,  he wrote this  book  in English after he moved to Los Angeles. It is rich in detail and full of beautiful commentary on understanding the nature of Change.

Participants pay long distance phone charges. After you register, you'll be sent an email with dialing instructions.

***

Hua Ching-Ni: The I Ching

670 pages, hard cover

$28 (plus $6 shipping within the US by media mail; priority mail, $10; uninsured international global priority mail $10).

Order by calling 505 758-2909, or visit www.humandesignsystem.com/shop/0.htm.

***

zc design
PO Box 195
Taos NM 87571 USA
505 758-2909

zc@humandesignsystem.com
www.humandesignsystem.com

Since 1993, zc design is instrumental in introducing and establishing the Human Design System in America and abroad.
Occasionally we send an e-mail newsletter to our list. Once in a while there's even a printed issue.
To be removed from this list, please reply with "remove" in the subject line.